Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CAVEAT

Deepusaurus drew it to my attention that readers of this blog have taken a very low opinion of me due to our musical Venn Diagram. May I make it perfectly clear that Mariah Carey and musicals are not the only music I care for, just the music, of all the music I have been known to enjoy, that Deepusaurus can't stand. I like many good bands, I promise. And, obviously, the Mariah is the classic Mariah of our slow-dancing yesteryears and not E=MC2 Mariah- even though "Touch My Body" did grow on me thanks in part to the music video featuring Jack McBrayer.

As for musicals. Hell, I like musicals. Deal with it.

1 comment:

Ted_Samuel said...

Nell Carter + Charlotte Rae + Bea Arthur + Marla freakin Gibbs = Pure Genius. I feel like I died and went to heaven. Speaking of heaven... may Bea rest in peace.

To bad I couldn't give a damn about Alfonso or Punky Brewster. They never lived up to the talent that surrounded them.