Saturday, April 25, 2009

Forever Young

Hi Z-Don, 

Today i took a quiz on which 90210 character I was most like and also heard Forever Young by Alphaville.  And it got me thinking of a group of people that get to stay forever young.  Adults who play high-schoolers on TV.  I thought I would compile a short list of my favorites, and would hope that you might have contributions I may have forgotten. 

(1) Gabrielle Carteris (Andrea Zuckerman): If math serves me right she was 30 years old when she played a high school junior.  
 

She looks like she hasn't aged a bit since the 90's.  Too bad she looked 50 when she played Andrea. 




(2) Benjamin McKenzie (Ryan Atwood): Although he is no Andrea he played a high school freshman while being 25. 

(3) Jason Earles (Jackson Stewart): It has been reported that he was 29 in 2007, the year of the premier of Hannah Montana where he plays a high school student.  Soon he can get the best of both worlds with student and senior citizen discounts at the movies. 

(4) Robin Williams (Jack): In that stupid movie Jack, Robin Williams who is well over 75 plays a middle school student.  That is crazy!

That's all I have for now, 
D.Rex

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, and if my memory serves me correctly, Jason Earles is in fact married. In addition to playing a sex-thirsty high school senior on my second favorite Disney Channel program, he also played a talented teenage saxophone player in one volume of the serialized jerk-off teen comedy series,"American Pie". He's just kind of awesome . . . and delightfully heroic.

Deepusaurus Rex said...

Thank you Jeffrey R for making me nog feel so bad about the amount of knowledge i know about the disney channel being over 21