Thursday, November 20, 2008

Long time no Roar!!!!


Hi Zaradon,

Sorry for the long delay. I love that dumbo octopus, I wonder if he is around during our times. Too bad the graphic on the t-shirt is sub-par to the real thing.

In other news, I was recently in Washington, DC visiting some of our old chums at the Natural History Museum, when I came across a Taxidermy Giraffe who looked like on of those girls (or cross dressing males) who have had to much to drink and are in heels and are stumbling everywhere. You know the one's who are laughing right now with their drink about to spill out of their hand but in about one minute will be crying.

I thought you would want to see the picture.



Deepusaurus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Were the cross dressing males and/or drunk women drinking water?

It's wet. It's invigorating. It's clear! It's....water.

;)