Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One day he will rule us all

Hey Deepusaurus,

I've found you a new personal hero. He's only ten and he's already surpassed a level of cool I never knew existed. Let me introduce you to Nigel, Electronic Musician:



Videogum tells me he made this video in a Montreal after school program that gets kids into electronic music.

Again, reasons why he is your new hero:
1. He makes his own electronic music.
2. That sweater. I know you want it. Good thing he's safely on youtube or you would have punched him in the face and ripped it off his body.
3. Again, his name is Nigel.

OMG imagine if he pairs up with Bjork and Michel Gondry makes them a music video and it involves beagle puppies running across a train set made out of cardboard with paint on their paws so that everything gets all painty. Imagine.

No comments: